Our Ordering Process and Payment Methods
1. You send us all the necessary information(depending on the document you want to order). We receive,process, accept your order and give you payment information.
2. You pay 60% upfront money as prepayment for us to handle the Production Process of your order.
3. We start the production of your document(s). Time constraints are 2-10 business days or more (depending on your order).
4. We send you SCAN COPIES of your ready-made document(s). You check all the details and give us confirmation (corrections are done if any mistakes are found before printing is commenced).
5. You send us the remaining percentage of the payments.
6. We send you the photos/video of your already printed documents and you get us your delivery address. You will receive your document(s) in several days via UPS, FedEx or DHL.
We Accept The Following Payment Method:
1 BitCoin Transfer
Bitcoin is an anonymous decentralized digital currency that enables instant payment to anyone, anywhere in the world. It’s the first practical implementation of a concurrency, a form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather than lying on central authorities. if you have a Bitcoin account online, you will know how to make payment using the bit coins. ( We offer 10% Discount for all payment Made through BitCoin )
MoneyGram is a global leader in international money transfers and Travelers Express is the largest processor of money orders in the U.S. Together we are two trusted names making up MoneyGram International, Inc. We have helped people and businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services since 1940.
3. Western Union
Western Union is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service for more than 150 years. Western Union continues today to help consumers and businesses transfer money or make payments using money orders and other electronic systems. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to more than 190 countries worldwide. Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States citizens can pay online using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
4. Wire Transfer(Bank Transfer/IBAN)
A Wire transfer is an electronic transfer of funds. Wire transfers can be done by a simple bank account transfer, or by a transfer of cash at a cash office. Bank wire transfers are often the most expedient method for transferring funds between bank accounts.
A bank wire transfer is a message to the receiving bank requesting them to effect payment in accordance with the instructions given. The message also includes settlement instructions. The actual wire transfer itself is virtually instantaneous, requiring no longer for transmission than a telephone call.